Last Week's Top AI Threads
We built an AI to track of the most engaging AI conversations on Twitter
The technology and landscape around AI is moving lightning-fast right now.
To help you keep up with it, we’ve created an AI system that analyzes Twitter and generates summaries of the top threads about AI.
We'll be using it to send out weekly update, starting today. So, without further ado, here are the top AI threads from the past seven days.
The following content was generated by a 🤖 with no human editing.
#1 AI Thread
This thread asked Artificial Intelligence (AI) to turn countries into women. Countries mentioned include the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, Russia, Iran, Japan, Mexico, Ukraine, China, Greece Jamaica Canada India Italy Saudi Arabia Australia Spain Portugal Venezuela Turkey New Zealand El Salvador Argentina and Pakistan Ethiopia. The thread encourages readers to like and retweet it if they are enjoying it. It also provides a link for readers to book a one-on-one call with the author to learn how to make their own AI and use it for art generation.
1) AI can be used to generate art.
2) People were encouraged to like and retweet the thread.
3) Countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, Russia, Iran, Japan, Mexico and more were included in the list.
1) AI should not be used to turn countries into women.
2) The one-on-one call with Crypto Tea may not be beneficial for everyone.
#2 AI Thread
This thread provides resources to help people stay up-to-date with the latest AI developments in 2023. It includes 100 AI tools, deepfake AI, Stable Diffusion AI, ChatGPT, Midjourney and LumaLabsAI for creating content and designs quickly and easily. It also covers topics such as UX/UI design, interior design, video editing capabilities, augmented reality experiences and text-to-video editing. Finally it provides 10 free ChatGPT Chrome extensions to help users learn the best techniques and approaches.
1) There are a variety of AI tools available to help people stay up-to-date with the latest AI technologies.
2) These tools can be used for creating images and videos, designing websites, interior design ideas, cinematic shots, art prompts and more.
3) Voice UI, AR previews, on-demand production and Text to Video editing are also covered topics.
1) Not all of these AI tools may be suitable for everyone's needs or budget.
2) It is important to research each tool thoroughly before investing in it as some may not provide the desired results.
#3 AI Thread
AI is the next big thing and everyone wants to find the best AI play in crypto. The thread discusses NEAR Protocol, a Layer 1 blockchain currently ranked #32 on CoinMarketCap. Its co-founder Illia Polosukhin is an AI researcher who has worked at Google and has 65,000+ citations according to Google. He also has ties to OpenAI, the creator of ChatGPT. It is suggested that readers do their own research into NEAR's ecosystem and community as well as support @ASAC_NFT, an NFT project by the author of this thread.
1) NEAR Protocol is a Layer 1 blockchain project currently ranked #32 on CoinMarketCap.
2) Illia Polosukhin, co-founder of NEAR, has ties to OpenAI and worked at Google with 65,000+ citations.
3) The author recommends taking a deeper dive into NEAR's ecosystem and community as well as buying their NFT project ASAC_NFT.
1) It is unclear if ChatGPT's response was due to a bug or if the AI knows something we don't.
2) Investing in NFTs can be risky and may not yield returns for investors.
#4 AI Thread
Midjourney is a powerful AI tool that will be available in 2023, but many people don't know how to use it. This thread provides resources and tips on how to unlock its full potential, such as creating images in 7 seconds, using tags for better results, remixing images, creating avatars and artist styles, using weights and --q for quality control, getting prompts from PromptoMANIA or the MidJourney Prompt Tool, and selling prompts on PromptBase. It also includes cheat codes like "Synthwave", "16bit", "32-bit isometric" and "Octane Render" for specific image styles. Finally the thread encourages readers to follow @heyBarsee for more midjourney content and join Barsee's Newsletter for weekly AI news.
1) Midjourney is an AI tool that will be powerful in 2023.
2) There are resources and tips available to help people use Midjourney for creating images, avatars, artist styles, remixes, creative images and more.
3) Cheat codes such as Synthwave, 16-bit and 32-bit Isometric drawing and Octane Render can be used for realistic highly detailed images.
1) Some people may not have the technical skills to use Midjourney effectively.
2) It may take time to learn how to use all of the cheat codes properly.
#5 AI Thread
Eric Groza has been using AI to generate brand collaborations, such as Patagonia and IKEA. He believes that AI is a great accelerator for the process, but it still requires knowledge of what you want. He suggests that these two companies could collaborate on a limited-edition collection of eco-friendly home goods and outdoor gear to promote sustainable living. Additionally, he proposes West Elm and Stella McCartney as another potential collaboration. Lastly, he suggests Athletic Greens and Louis Vuitton as another possible collab.
1) AI can be used to generate brand collaborations.
2) Collaborations between brands can highlight their shared values and explore new territory.
3) Eric Groza suggested West Elm and Stella McCartney, Athletic Greens and Louis Vuitton collaborate.
1) AI may not always be the best way to generate brand collaborations.
2) Not all brand collaborations will be successful or beneficial for both companies involved.
Addition helps teams accomplish incredible things with Artificial Intelligence by training the latest models to work on your data, brand and business.
Visit our website to learn more or reply to this email if there’s a use case you would like to discuss.